Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Blogging…what an experience.



This is my third attempt at a blog.  The first one I just gave up on. The second, well that was going terrific until, for some reason, I could no long post on it.  The behind the scene workings just disappeared even though it could still be seen on-line.  I just couldn’t access it to write or post.  I must admit I am not a computer person.  I’m creative not computer savvy.  I know enough to get by but I’ll never be a computer geek.  Quilting…well…quilting geek I am. 

My hope is that…well…I will be able to keep this blog up and running and that it will become a place where quilters can share ideas, knowledge and inspiration.  A place where you can sound off (about quilt related ideas) and hopefully get the answers you are looking for.  A fun place and not to serious. 

Put me on your favorites list and stop by and watch my progress.  Be a part of it. 

Stay tuned and wish me luck! (I’m going to need it)
Carolyn

 

No comments:

Post a Comment